วันพุธที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

My friends

Last year, I had purity to meet my old friends as long time no see. We went to dream world. We spent all time to play, take a photo, and eat together.

In dream world are many toys. We play of a toy. Then we went to see the Fantasy land where fairy tales come to life. The dwarf’s cottages, the sleeping beauty's castle, Cinderella's pumpkin carriage. We take a photograph. My friend said “I tired and very hungry went to eat at KFC. Next Dream World also has a full fledged go-kart track and ‘Snow Land’ – a display of artificial snow. We play and no forgot the photograph together. After back we must be go to the home

We no meet long time ago.Becaues everybody must be further study but we tried seek the free time came meeting but everybody remain at my heart always

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: